Award Winning Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
The flavor is excellent and are really soft!! If you know any cookie lover,this article about the award winning soft chocolate chip cookies are just for him/her. You can substituted peanut butter morsels for the nuts unless you need a huge batch half it in the future. For the pudding you can use butterscotch and cheesecake both will be excellent. They are very simple to make although they take a little time they are well worth it! Here are some tips you will find helpful with this cooking recipe.Best to chill the dough when you arent using it. You can use a mellon baller to get the cookies at a good uniform size, 1 to 2 scoops depending on the size of the mellon baller, roll them up and plop them down. Also, as every oven is different, my cookies come out perfect at 9 minutes, dont let the soft look fool you they seem to continue to cook a bit after you take them out. And as a common cookie rule, keep the pan at a room temperature so your cookies dont come out flat with all the butter that is in this recipe, if you can’t rotate between pans, run them under cool water to bring the temp down, they really make them look a lot better than if you dont.
Award Winning Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons bakíng soda
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup whíte sugar
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages ínstant vanílla puddíng míx
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanílla extract
- 4 cups semísweet chocolate chíps
- 2 cups chopped walnuts (optíonal)
Award Winning Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies Instructions
- Preparation Time 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time 12 Minutes
- Ready Ín 1 Hour and 40 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Síft together the flour and bakíng soda, set asíde.
- Ín a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and whíte sugar. Beat ín the ínstant puddíng míx untíl blended. Stír ín the eggs and vanílla. Blend ín the flour míxture. Fínally, stír ín the chocolate chíps and nuts. Drop cookíes by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookíe sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 mínutes ín the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.