Baby Knitting Pattern Lady Bug
Who does not love baby knitting patterns projects ?! Everybody love them. The great news about this how to knit baby patterns is that you can knit a full cute outfit and have the option to knit or crochet a simple lovely hat. The outfit is all about cuteness and charm. Featuring a great bug theme for our sweet little “bugs”.
Designed from Lorna Miser and the owner is Red Heart Yarn. You can read the materials and couple of notes. Also the level of difficulty is easy. So don’t afraid to start knitting 🙂
Baby Knitting Patterns Materials
- ED HEART® Anne Geddes™: 2 balls each in 902 Ladybug A, 112 Night-night B and 100 Lily C
- Susan Bates® Knitting Needles: 3.5mm [US 4]
- Susan Bates® Double Pointed Knitting Needles: 3.5mm [US 4]
- Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 4mm [US G-6] (hat)
- Three 1” buttons, stitch markers, yarn needle
GAUGES: 21 sts = 4” [10 cm]; 32 rows = 4” [10 cm] in St st. 16 hdc = 4” [10 cm]; 10 rows = 4” [10 cm]. CHECK YOUR GAUGES.
Use any size needles or hooks to obtain the gauge.
- Knit Throw Wild Waves
- Vest Knitting Pattern Right Angle Vest
- Knitting Mittens For All
- Baby Hat Knitting Pattern Stripe
Baby Knitting Patterns Finished Measurements
Jacket Chest: 19 (22, 25)” [48.5 (56, 63.5) cm], buttoned
Jacket Length: 8¾ (10, 11½)” [22 (25.5, 29)cm]
Booties: 4” [10 cm] long
Hat: 17” [43 cm] circumference
Directions are for size 0-3 months; changes for sizes 6-9 months and 12 months are in parentheses.
Jacket is worked sideways from Sleeve cuff to center of Front and Back. Jacket and Booties are knit and Hat is crocheted.
You can find the full how to pattern at Red Heart Yarn