Cable Knit Stylish Scarf
Cable Knit this trendy knitted scarf is that the excellent accent for your everyday work outfit within the weather. The tightly-woven stitches encompassing one cable within the center create a complicated, yet chic, addition to your wardrobe. The Olive Mist Heather color of the yarn is basic enough to match close to something, therefore try this scarf with no matter your heart needs.
- Bernat fabric (100 g / three.5 oz) #04238 (Olive Mist Heather) – two balls
- Knitting needles: size five metric linear unit (U.S. 8) or size required to get gauge.
- Cable needle – CN.
Eighteen sts and twenty four rows = four ins [10 cm] in stocking st.
Cable Knit Stylish Scarf Instructions
Cast on thirty six sts.
1st row: (RS). *Knit1. Purl1. Repeat from * to finish of row. Rep last row five times additional.
**Next row: (RS). (Knit1. Purl1) vi times. C12B. (K1. P1) vi times.
Next five rows: *Knit1. Purl1. Rep from * to finish of row,** Rep from ** to ** till work from beg measures sixty ins [152.5 cm]. do away with in pat.
Thanks for reading , don’t forget to share our website it helps us keeping up.Also we could love to see what other knitting stuff you knit 🙂 leave a comment or share your projects at out social media site!!
- Short-Sleeved Hooded Sweater (KNITTING-PATTERN)
- Knit Radiance Throw (FREE-PATTERN)
- Knitting A Lovely Tulip Dishcloth (FREE-KNITTING-PATTERN)