Cowl Neck Sweater Elegant Night
This cowl neck sweater , free knitting pattern is easy to complete even for the newbies plus is very easy to remember the full process knitting this elegant cowl. You can give it a special touch by adding a little of glam. If you want to be in style and have a fashion life this free knitting pattern is for you , making it the perfect project for Friday night.
- RED HEART® Boutique Swanky™: 2 balls 9401 Sterling; medium weight
- Susan Bates® Knitting Needles: 4.5mm [US 7]
- Yarn needle
Gauge: 16 sts = 4” (10 cm); 28 rows = 4” (10 cm) in pattern.
1. Cowl measures 30” (76cm) circumference and 11” (28 cm) high.
2. Cowl is worked back and forth in rows. Cast-on edge is sewn to bind-off edge to form tube.
3. Pattern stitch is reversible so sequin paillettes will be seen equally on both sides.
Cowl Neck Sweater Knitting Pattern for Elegant Night Cowl Instructions:
Cast on 44 sts.
Row 1: Purl.
Row 2: K2, *yarn over, k1; repeat from * to last 2 sts, k2—84 sts.
Row 3: K2, p to last 2 sts, knit2.
Row 4: K2, *k2tog; repeat from * to last 2 sts, k2—44 sts.
Rows 5 and 6: K2, *yarn over, k2tog; repeat from * to last 2 sts, k2.
Rows 7 and 8: Knit.
Repeat last 8 rows until piece measures about 30” (76 cm) from beginning, end with a Row 7.
Bind off loosely.
Sew cast-on edge to bind-off edge.
Weave in ends. Thanks for reading again! We are trying to provide you with the best knitting patterns and more information about knitting.You can give us some love by sharing this article or just comment and give us power to keep doing this 🙂
Have a nice day 🙂
- Rickrack Rib Slouchy Hat Pattern
- Wish Upon a Star Knit Baby Cap
- Knit Daisy Chain Cowl (HOW TO & FREE PATTERN)