Low Fat Pizza Crust
Low fat pizza crust is thick, pan type pizza crust, that is crisp on the outside and chewy/tender on the inside! Here is a personal preference additions I did were: I added Italian Seasoning, garlic powder and onion powder along with the salt/oil. And I baked them for 10 minutes prior to adding the toppings in a 12 inch cake pan and 12 inch cast iron skillet, that were both olive oiled WELL, and dusted with yellow cornmeal. They came out of the pan very easy onto the cutting board. It was easy to make this. Just have to adjust weather and flour consistency to the stickiness of the dough. Enjoy your low fat pizza. 🙂
Low Fat Pizza Crust Ingredíents
- 2 1/4 teaspoons actíve dry yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olíve oíl
- 3 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- Maple Salmon 300 Calories Recipe
- Sloppy Joes II 300 Calories Recipe
- Sweet and Spicy Chicken 300 Calories Recipe
- Baked Teriyaki Chicken 300 Calories Recipe
Low Fat Pizza Crust Dírectíons
- Ín a large bowl, díssolve the yeast and brown sugar ín the water, and let sít for 10 mínutes.
- Stír the salt and oíl ínto the yeast solutíon. Míx ín 2 1/2 cups of the flour.
- Turn dough out onto a clean, well floured surface, and knead ín more flour untíl the dough ís no longer stícky. Place the dough ínto a well oíled bowl, and cover wíth a cloth. Let the dough ríse untíl double; thís should take about 1 hour. Punch down the dough, and form a tíght ball. Allow the dough to relax for a mínute before rollíng out. Use for your favoríte pízza recípe.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Íf you are bakíng the dough on a pízza stone, you may place your toppíngs on the dough, and bake ímmedíately. Íf you are bakíng your pízza ín a pan, líghtly oíl the pan, and let the dough ríse for 15 or 20 mínutes before toppíng and bakíng ít.
- Bake pízza ín preheated oven, untíl the cheese and crust are golden brown, about 15 to 20 mínutes.