Chocolate Trifle Cooking Recipe
This is an easy, delicious, and pretty chocolate trifle cooking recipe. If you going to use a trifle bowl as opposed to a regular glass bowl, you might want to more brownies and pudding mix instead of half them for the layers. Trifle bowls are tall, and you will run out of brownies for more than two layers. Also, you can add mini chocolate chips instead of shaved chocolate , this way this chocolate trifle cooking recipe is much more easier.
Chocolate Trifle Cooking Recipe Ingredients
- 1 (19.8 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (1.5 ounce) bar chocolate candy
Chocolate Trifle Cooking Recipe Instructions
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and cool completely. Cut into 1 inch squares.
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, water and sweetened condensed milk. Mix until smooth, then fold in 8 ounces whipped topping until no streaks remain.
- In a trifle bowl or glass serving dish, place half of the brownies, half of the pudding mixture and half of the 12 ounce container of whipped topping. Repeat layers. Shave chocolate onto top layer for garnish. Refrigerate 8 hours before serving.
Thanks for reading,don’t forget to share the recipe with your friends and family.