10 Minutes Knit Ring Free Knitting Pattern
If you are looking away make yarn scraps into something unique you are in the right place. With this 10 minutes knit ring-free knitting pattern, you can create a cute mini bow that can be attached to a ring, sweater, or even a headband. Really fun and fast knitting pattern to try out. Grab your needles, some yarn leftovers, and basic knit-purl stitches and make a unique knitted project.
– Knitting needles: Size 6
– Yarn: I used I Love This Cotton in Aqua
– A ring
– Tapestry needles
1) Cast on four stitches
2) Knit one row, purl one row, repeat to your desired length (about 15 rows)
3) Bind off, leave a long tail for the middle of the bow
4) Weave in the first shorter tail
5) Take the long end and sew the top and bottom together. Use the rest of the tail and wrap it tightly around the middle several times. Secure the end through the back of the loop.
6) Attach the bow to your ring!