Square Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern
Square baby blanket knitting pattern designed by Kathleen Sams. This knitting blanket measures 36” x 36” square. Friendly for beginners and a great square baby blanket to make! Start knitting this wonderful square baby blanket knitting pattern with now extensive knowledge of knitting. Use the basic knitting skills you have learned and have fun on the way to a square baby blanket.
You will need:
- RED HEART “SuperSaver™”: 4 skeins 345 Baby Print A Color
- 1 skein 322 Pale Yellow B Color, 1 skein 316 Soft White C Color.
You can use an alternative yarn:
- TLC “Essentials™”: 4 skeins 2933 Dream Multi A Color
- 1 skein 2222 Baby Yellow B Color
- 1 skein 2101 White C Color
Knitting Needles: 5.5 milimeters [US size 9]
Gauge: 15 sts = 4”; 30 rows = 4”.
Each square measures 6” x 6”.
- Knit Family Hats Pattern
- Winter Knitting Patterns (FREE)
- Buttoned Up Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
Square Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern Instructions
Square (Make 12 of each color)
Cast on 22 stitches.
Row 1 (Right Side): Knit.
Rows 2-44: Knit.
Bind off. Weave in ends.
Repeat for 12 squares of each color – 36 squares. Arrange
in six rows with six squares in each row, placing colors in
diagonal rows or as desired. Sew together.