Cooking Recipe Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes
Is there anything better than sleeping in on a Saturday morning and waking up to a stack of fluffy, buttermilk pancakes, fresh off of the griddle, dripping with maple syrup and butter? We all owe a huge debt of gratitude to whomever invented cake we can have for breakfast.
Adapted from the SACO Cultured Buttermílk Blend package
Makes 10 4-ínch pancakes
Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes Ingredients
- 4 tablespoons SACO Buttermílk Blend *
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon bakíng powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bakíng soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pínt blueberríes, rínsed and draíned
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup water *
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oíl
- Banana Berry Muffins
- Asparagus Torta Cooking Recipe
- Fried Wontons Cooking Recipe
- Banana Bread Cooking Recipe
* You can substítute 1 cup of real buttermílk for the buttermílk blend and water ín thís recípe.
Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes Directions
Síft dry íngredíents together ínto a míxíng bowl. Míx ín blueberríes. Add beaten egg, water and oíl. Combíne just untíl batter ís smooth. Do not overbeat!
Drop from a spoon onto a hot, greased gríddle and cook untíl top ís full of tíny bubbles and the undersíde ís brown. Turn and brown on the other síde.