The most delicious Christmas salad
A recipe for salad that you will surely establish on your Christmas table. Colors, aromas and unique flavors that will impress. Give it a try!
- 2 hearts lettuce, finely chopped
- Half a kilogram of cabbage, finely chopped
- 2 large carrots, passed by the grater (rape)
- 4-5 radishes, passed by the grater (rape)
- 1 celery root
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- A little dill, finely chopped
- 50 g pickled cucumber, finely chopped
- 8 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp mustard
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 100 g arugula, finely chopped
- 100 g cardamom, finely chopped
- A little olive oil
To begin with, we clean the root of celery externally and rub it on the grater (from the coarse part).
So that it does not turn black, we immediately moisten it with the juice of the lemon.
In the bowl where we will serve the salad, add the ingredients we have prepared, namely the chopped lettuce mixed with a little onion, dill and vinegar.
Add the celery root (rapé), the chopped cabbage and the radishes (rapé).
Then, add the chopped arugula and cardamom.
Then, prepare the sauce,
In a bowl, add the mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper and add the chopped dill, the rest of the chopped onion and the chopped pickled cucumber.
Finally, beat them with the whisk, adding little by little the olive oil and vinegar, until it becomes a thick sauce.
The sauce is served separately or poured over the salad.
Enjoy your meal!