Gluten Free Sirloin Steak
Gluten free sirloin steak recipe is restaurant quality. We used NY strips that came out great. For the butter you use about 1/3 c. with 1 & 1/2 tsp. of minced garlic in the jar, 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder, and 1/4 tsp. dried parsley. Let it get to room temp. and made a paste. Then put it back in the fridge while the steaks were on the grill. Once they came off, let the butter melt over them
Gluten Free Sirloin Steak Ingredients
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 pounds beef top sirloin steaks
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preparation Time 20 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
- Ready in 30 minutes
Gluten Free Sirloin Steak Instructions
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat with garlic powder and minced garlic. Set aside.
- Sprinkle both sides of each steak with salt and pepper.
- Grill steaks 4 to 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness. When done, transfer to warmed plates. Brush tops liberally with garlic butter, and allow to rest for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.