Guacamole! Yummy cooking recipe! I adapted it a little to my taste by adding more cilantro and garlic and adding some ground cumin. When choosing your avocados choose ones that are blemish free and have a slight give when squeezed lightly. There are so many different varieties that color is not a good indication. Sure this has a lot of fat in it, but it’s the good fat that our bodies need to keep are skin supple and our joints lubricated. I think the key to delicious guac is lots of garlic and a lot of lime juice. The lime juice does more than flavor the quac – it keeps it from turning brown.For our vegetarian fans here is a easy and quick vegie recipe.
- 3 avocados – peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- Baked Teriyaki Chicken 300 Calories Recipe
- Sweet and Spicy Chicken 300 Calories Recipe
- Sloppy Joes II 300 Calories Recipe
- Preparation Time 10 Minutes
- Ready In 10 Minutes
In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, and salt. Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic. Stir in cayenne pepper. Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately.
More Cooking Recipes: