Knit Lacy Summer Poncho
Knit this free knitting pattern of basic summer poncho for all ability levels that implements lines of lacy knitting for a a lot of elegant impact. It’s good for every type of occasions. Dress it up, or dress it down! The brilliant yellow, like sunshine, makes it particularly good for those sunny summer months, however you’ll be able to simply wear it in the other season to let alittle light-weight in.
- Bernat textile (Solids: one hundred g/3.5 oz) XS/M (L/2XL-3/5XL) – four (5-6) balls, OR
- (Ombres: eighty g/2.8 oz) – five (7-8) balls
- Knitting needles: size 5mm (U.S. 8) or size required to get gauge.
- ½ in. [1.5 cm] wide ribbon five0 ins [127 cms] long for drawing string (optional).
Eighteen sts and twenty four rows = four ins [10 cm] in stocking st.
XS/M 28-38 ins [71-96.5 cm]
L/2XL 40-50 ins [101.5 – 127 cm]
3/5XL 52-62 ins [132-157.5 cm]
Knit Instructions (Make a pair of items alike).
Cast on sixty two (70-86) sts.
Knit four rows, noting that 1st row is WS.
Proceed as follows:
1st row: (WS). K3. Purl to last three sts. K3.
2nd row: Mount Godwin Austen. *Knit2. yfwd. K2tog. K2. Sl1. K1. psso. yfwd. Rep from * to last four sts. K4. Rep last a pair of rows till work from beg measures twenty seven (29-33) ins [68.5 (73.5-84) cm], ending with WS facing for next row.
Knit four rows. Cast off.
Sew take out fringe of one piece to the aspect of alternative piece as shown in Diagram
Ribbon drawing string (optional): beginning at center front and then thread ribbon onto the neck edge. Plus tie into a bow at center.
- Eyelet Knitting Top
- Hooded Cable Cardigan (FREE-KNITTING-PATTERN)
- How To Knit Lacy Butter Wrap (GUIDE)