Quick Recipe Balsamic Salmon
When you make it , grate and add a little fresh ginger (1/4 to 1/2 tsp.) and a pinch of red pepper flakes to the sauce. Then marinate the fish in some of the sauce for 30 minutes. To bake it, spray wire racks with cooking spray and place them onto a large baking sheet and bake the fish on the racks as directed, basting at least once during the cooking time.You can also check more quick cooking recipes here.
Quick Recipe Balsamic Salmon Ingredients
- 6 (5 ounce) salmon fillets
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- Mushroom Pork Chops Quick Recipe
- Salsa Chicken Quick Recipe
- Season Pork Chops Quick Recipe
- Chili Rellenos Casserole Vegetarian Recipe
Quick Recipe Balsamic Salmon Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Coat a small saucepan with non-stick cooking spray. Over medium heat, cook and stir garlic until soft, about 3 minutes. Mix in white wine, honey, balsamic vinegar, mustard, and salt and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, for about 3 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Arrange salmon fillets on foil-lined baking sheet. Brush fillets with balsamic glaze, and sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 14 minutes, or until flesh flakes easily with a fork. Brush fillets with remaining glaze, and season with salt and pepper. Use a spatula to transfer fillets to serving platter, leaving the skin behind on the foil.
- Preparation Time 10 Minutes
- Cook Time 20 Minutes
- Ready In 30 Minutes