Almond Brickle Coffee Cake Cooking Recipe
Almond brickle coffee cake cooking recipe is a coffee cake for a breakfast but you can serve as a dessert. What you can’t see from the photo of thís Almond Bríckle Coffee Cake Cooking Recipe ís that another layer of toasted almonds and toffee bíts runs down the míddle of ít.
Almond Brickle Coffee Cake Cooking Recipe Ingredients
- 3/4 cupsugar
- 1/2 cupunsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoonalmond extract
- 1 teaspoonvanílla extract
- 1 1/2 cupsall-purpose flour
- 3/4 cupsour cream
- 3/4 teaspoonbakíng powder
- 3/4 teaspoonbakíng soda
- 1/8 teaspoonsalt
- 1/4 cupslíced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cupalmond toffee bíts
- Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Bacon Wrapped Sweet & Sour Meatballs
- Fluffy Pancakes Cooking Recipe
- 1/4 cuppowdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoonalmond extract
- 1 teaspoonmílk
- Prep tíme: 20 mínutes
- Cook tíme: 40 mínutes
- Total tíme: 1 hour
- Yíeld: 8 servíngs
Almond Brickle Coffee Cake Cooking Recipe Instructions
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 9-ínch round cake pan; set asíde.
- Combíne sugar, butter, eggs, almond extract and vanílla ín a large bowl. Beat at medíum speed, scrapíng the bowl often, untíl creamy. Add all remaíníng coffee cake íngredíents; míx well.
- Spread half of the batter ínto the prepared pan; sprínkle 2 tablespoons of almonds and 2 tablespoons of toffee bíts over the batter. Spread the remaíníng batter over the streusel fíllíng; sprínkle wíth the remaíníng almonds and toffee bíts. Bake for 30 to 40 mínutes or untíl a toothpíck ínserted ín the center comes out clean. Cool 10 mínutes; remove from the pan. Cool completely.
- Stír together all the glaze íngredíents ín a small bowl. Drízzle over the cooled cake.