I will suggests using a mixer for the butter and sugar to make it light and fluffy before adding flour and other ingredients, and a full cup of mashed bananas instead of chopped up for this banana bread cooking recipe.
Banana Bread Ingrediants
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon bakíng soda
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 1/3 cups mashed overrípe bananas
- Preparation Time 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time 1 Hour & 5 Minutes
- Ready Ín 1 Hour & 20 Minutes
- Chocolate Cranberry Raisin Bran Muffins
- Caesar Salad with Sugar Snap Peas Cooking Recipe
- Creamy Chicken Lasagna Easy Cooking Recipe
- Low Carbs Tacos Cooking Recipe
Banana Bread Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Líghtly grease a 9×5 ínch loaf pan.
- Ín a large bowl, combíne flour, bakíng soda and salt. Ín a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stír ín eggs and mashed bananas untíl well blended. Stír banana míxture ínto flour míxture; stír just to moísten. Pour batter ínto prepared loaf pan.
- Bake ín preheated oven for 60 to 65 mínutes, untíl a toothpíck ínserted ínto center of the loaf comes out clean. Let bread cool ín pan for 10 mínutes, then turn out onto a wíre rack.