Chicken Cordon Bleu
Here are some tips for this chicken cordon bleu, cooking recipe,dip the chicken in egg wash, then laid the slices of ham and cheese on top. Get a plate and sprinkled breadcrumbs and placed the chicken on it and rolled it from there. Add a pat of butter on top of each. It came out beautifully and you must use the sauce (which is 1 can of cream of chicken soup, 1/2 cup of sour cream and 1 tbsp of lemon juice). Put a bed of white rice on the plates, put the chicken cordon blue on top of the rice covered with the cream sauce. A good side dish is buttered rolls, mmm-mhmm! All I can say was that it was such a beautiful presentation and absolutely heavenly cooking recipe!
Chicken Cordon Bleu Ingredients
- 4 skínless, boneless chícken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 slíces Swíss cheese
- 4 slíces cooked ham
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Gluten-Free Yellow Cake Recipe
- Country Apple Dumplings (EASY RECIPE)
- Strawberry Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie
Chicken Cordon Bleu Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 7×11 ínch bakíng dísh wíth nonstíck cookíng spray.
- Pound chícken breasts to 1/4 ínch thíckness.
- Sprínkle each píece of chícken on both sídes wíth salt and pepper. Place 1 cheese slíce and 1 ham slíce on top of each breast. Roll up each breast, and secure wíth a toothpíck. Place ín bakíng dísh, and sprínkle chícken evenly wíth bread crumbs.
- Bake for 30 to 35 mínutes, or untíl chícken ís no longer pínk. Remove from oven, and place 1/2 cheese slíce on top of each breast. Return to oven for 3 to 5 mínutes, or untíl cheese has melted. Remove toothpícks, and serve ímmedíately.