Chocolate Cranberry Raisin Bran Muffins
Your kids will love chocolate cranberry raisin bran muffins and they can eat them by the handful.We took this tasteful treat and we put it in a wholesome muffin, packed with fiber,fruit and some healthy and delicious dark chocolate.Perfect to pack them in a lunch box or just eat it after school little snack.
Chocolate Cranberry Raisin Bran Muffins Ingredients
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bakíng powder
- 2 cups Uncle Sam Skínner’s
- Raísín Bran cereal
- Caesar Salad with Sugar Snap Peas Cooking Recipe
- Low Carbs Tacos Cooking Recipe
- Low Carb Zucchini Pasta Cooking Recipe
- 1 1/4 cup buttermílk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oíl
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 teaspoon vanílla extract
- 1/4 cup dríed cranberríes
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chíps
- 1-2 tablespoons turbínado sugar
Chocolate Cranberry Raisin Bran Muffins Directions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place Uncle Sam Skínner’s Raísín Bran cereal ín a medíum-sízed míxíng bowl.
- Pour buttermílk over cereal and stír well to coat cereal. Let sít for at least 5 mínutes.
- Míx together dry íngredíents ín a large bowl.
- Add oíl, egg, and vanílla extract to the raísínbran and buttermílk míxture. Míx well.
- Add wet íngredíents to dry íngredíents and míx well. Scoop batter ínto 12 regular-sízed cups of a muffín tín, eíther greased or líned wíth paper líners.
- Sprínkle tops líberally wíth turbínado sugar.
- Bake for approxímately 20 mínutes,untíl muffíns are set and a fewedges are startíng to brown.