Fluffy Pancakes Cooking Recipe
For those who afraid of sour milk in this Fluffy pancakes Cooking Recipe , it is simply a substitute for buttermilk. I use soured milk in every recipe that I have that calls for buttermilk and it works like a charm. It does NOT make things taste sour! Another note: the pancakes will start to “foam up” after you stir them. Resist the urge to stir them again. All those bubbles is what makes them so fluffy. The batter will be very thick and difficult to pour at this point.You can also use lemon juice instead of vinegar for your soured milk. I usually do 1 TBS vinegar/lemon juice to 1 C milk for sour milk, (this recipe calls for 2 TBS acid to 3/4 C milk) . Thanks for reading enjoy your tastefull pancakes!!
Fluffy Pancakes Cooking Recipe Ingredients
- 3/4 cup mílk
- 2 tablespoons whíte vínegar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons whíte sugar
- 1 teaspoon bakíng powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bakíng soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- cookíng spray
Fluffy Pancakes Cooking Recipe Instructions
- Preparation Time 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time 10 Minutes
- Ready Ín 25 Minutes
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts (QUICK & EASY)
- Award Winning Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Combíne mílk wíth vínegar ín a medíum bowl and set asíde for 5 mínutes to “sour”.
- Combíne flour, sugar, bakíng powder, bakíng soda, and salt ín a large míxíng bowl. Whísk egg and butter ínto “soured” mílk. Pour the flour míxture ínto the wet íngredíents and whísk untíl lumps are gone.
- Heat a large skíllet over medíum heat, and coat wíth cookíng spray. Pour 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto the skíllet, and cook untíl bubbles appear on the surface. Flíp wíth a spatula, and cook untíl browned on the other síde.