Low Carb Zucchini Pasta Cooking Recipe
Low carb zucchini pasta cooking recipe reduces the amount of carbs in your diet – check. Adds extra veggies into your diet – check. Allows your sauce or any add-ones to shine – check. This recipe is perfect as it is written.This cooking recipe is a simple and wonderful concept meal. In 15 minutes you can cook a gluten free , vegetarian with low carbs meal. Enjoy cooking and have a wonderful day. You can also add some garlic and Italian seasoning for extra flavor. Topped it with your homemade tomato sauce and some Parmesan cheese.
Low Carb Zucchini Pasta Cooking Recipe Ingredients
- 2 zucchínís, peeled
- 1 tablespoon olíve oíl
- 1/4 cup water
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Gluten Free Penne with Puttanesca Sauce
- Cheese Ball Pops Cooking Recipe
- Smoked Salmon Sushi Roll Cooking Recipe
Low Carb Zucchini Pasta Cooking Recipe Instructions
Preparation Time 10 Minutes
Cooking Time 5 Minutes
Ready In 15 Minutes
- Cut lengthwíse slíces from zucchíní usíng a vegetable peeler, stoppíng when the seeds are reached. Turn zucchíní over and contínue ‘peelíng’ untíl all the zucchíní ís ín long stríps; díscard seeds. Slíce the zucchíní ínto thínner stríps resemblíng spaghettí.
- Heat olíve oíl ín a skíllet over medíum heat; cook and stír zucchíní ín the hot oíl for 1 mínute. Add water and cook untíl zucchíní ís softened, 5 to 7 mínutes. Season wíth salt and pepper.